Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Childhood


The first memory that I remember of my childhood is I hated barbies, my mom give me a doll but I didn’t enjoy play with her.  I really loved play with dinosaurs toys, stuffed animals and miniature food –Currently I bought miniature food, “Re-ments”-

Another memory is my family traveled a lot to  the “beach” –it’s a place with beach and forest and I enjoy it more the second- On this travel my uncles and cousins, went to grandmother house, close of there was a big forest, and we walked hours in there. My cousins didn’t enjoyment this place because are liked sports or watch tv –it’s so boring this things- 

My mom taught me about the plants  of the forest, which was a poisonous plant or was a fruit, like wild blackberry and for his part my father taught me about of land, trees, stream.  When I walked into the forest I carry a little skechtbook – my parents give me this -for draw everything, speacially birds.

When my sister born I started to help my mother and went to the school for the first time, was so weird because I didn’t stay far away of my bed, toys and grandmom. My first day at the school I cried a lot and I felt so alone, but the next days was great met nice kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment