Monday, May 18, 2015

Marches

The past thursday, on the march –exactly in Valparaiso- die two students, they didn’t make unrest on the march, just they only see that happened here, but a stranger shoot on the air and they die. When I saw the news I felt really bad, what’s wrong with this guys? He had ignore the crowd and back your home and forget those scene, but he back with a gun.

Intolerance is the word can describe every march. I went to march of 1th May for take photographs with my boyfriend and I could saw how people shattered pharmacies and a church, ok, I can understand a little bit this, but isn’t good, also the past Saturday I went to another march for accompany –again- to my boyfriend take photos, after this, I read about the march on internet and the people start to a quarrel with another people that don’t agree. The people is different, it’s true, but don’t respond with violence.


I’m agree with the marches, but now, the people don’t safe on the street, the police man are very violent too with everyone and more people like another guy in Valparaiso can use your guns with others. The people take the justice with your hands and will care with more violence, it’s like a circle, violence respond with more violence.

2 comments:

  1. The police are very violent with the people that it makes me so angry!!!!
    they want to frighten us!! it´s very terrible, but we must not fall in their play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It 's true, sometimes I think we should be like gandhi, and practice "no- violence" :)

    ReplyDelete