Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How Green are you?


I never felt  close to recycle, just I know a Little bit about 3 R’s “Reduce, Reuce and Recycle” Maybe I try be careful with  environment. People in Chile are so dirty, on the beach you can find glass of beer, cigarrett’s, food and another trash, when my family go to there, we try clean, take out the garbage, but always is the same. Family don’t teach of your childrens be clean or care the evironment.

Away of prevent pollution is use bicycle, it’s a great transport, “cheap” but in my country don’t exist a real legislation about this transport. I really like to arrive any place in bicycle and with this way “help” to environment, it’s a heavenly idea, but the industry is a bigger pollution, but the government it’s don’t care. 

4 comments:

  1. I love to ride my bike :3, but someone stole it from my garden last year so .... I cannot use it :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to ride my bike but I'm not green in winter because I usually get sick when it's cold and I ride my bicycle :c

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Santiago it`s too big to create a network of bicycle transport and it is difficult to intervene the streets for it :(

    ReplyDelete