Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Semester Reflections


My first semester has been  great as  illustrator –as artist has been complicate because this is the last year  of university and I working in my final project - , I worked on projects about fishing, company, coloring pages comics from USA, that’s not easy, is slow and sometimes monotous, but it’s ok. I learned a lot and the experiencia was great.

In the middle of the strike I was invited with other illustrators, to participate of exhibition about games. I was nervous because the event is really famous in Chile. I illustrated two games for Festigame, the classic  Duck Hunt and Journey. In this time I meet great national illustrators and international illustrator, the feedback has been amazing and I felt great working  in this.

With my Project for university has been strange and sometimes bad, in the first time  i knew that i want it but now i don’t know. I guess, that i hate a little bit to paint, maybe is the academy, maybe I more self-criticism with my work and I want be more better with my paintings, I need keep calm and enjoy it, “don’t worry be happy is the last year” haha something like that 


3 comments:

  1. Woow Daniela! you´re a great illustrator!! it´s beautiful I´m a disaster with the digital programs jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, exact! "Don't worry, be happy" is what I always tell myself
    You're a great artist! good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, exact! "Don't worry, be happy" is what I always tell myself
    You're a great artist! good job :)

    ReplyDelete