Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A day I will always remember

In 2003 I adopted my first pet, it called Kero like a character of my favorite tv show. His fur was yellow and the eyes green, but when it grow up the eyes to change brown. Is a mixture with Labrador Retriever and Chow chow. It’s so fluffy and lazy. It hate water, in fact my father must wash it because it’s unmanageable, except with him.

It always stay in his house, just wake up for lunch and when go to the bathroom. My dog it’s like a sloth, it walk slow, yawn very slow but it don’t like vegetables.

My dog learned who to regrets at home without coach, although it’s a old dog it see very well, better tan my father, it rememberd the streets yet.

I want that it live forever, it’s a foolish idea, but it’s my partner always when I arrive at my home it wait behind the bars, it smell my hand and it back his house for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment